2019 Bridal Gowns in Milwaukee - Holiday Inn Milwaukee RiverfrontPlanning a wedding in Milwaukee means dress shopping needs to be at the top of your list. Use these tips for finding the best 2019 bridal gowns in Milwaukee.
- Know your body type. Many of today's top styles will be a great fit for your body shape while others won't be even close to a match. Shop with your body type in mind so you can find the most flattering and comfortable fit.
- Make a trends list. You'll find dozens of new styles and trends for wedding dresses in 2019 and you could end up spending weeks and months shopping around Milwaukee for the perfect dress. An easy way to narrow down your choices is to choose one or two trends that you absolutely have to have for your wedding. You can go to each bridal boutique requesting that style of dress and then choose from your options.
- Shop multiple stores. Unless you already have a relationship established with a bridal boutique or dressmaker, you'll want to shop at least three stores around Milwaukee to find the right fit. Start your search at Miss Ruby, White Dress Bridal Boutique, or Natasha's Tailoring & Bridal Boutique for the latest styles.
Wedding Planning in MilwaukeeAs you shop for wedding dresses in the city, don't forget to book a wedding venue that will make your day truly special. The Holiday Inn Milwaukee Riverfront is just minutes from downtown and is located on the banks of the Milwaukee River. The enchanting cocktail lounge and event space can be the perfect destination for wedding events. Learn more about amenities available at the Holiday Inn Milwaukee Riverfront.
Meeting Key Highlights
Maximum Attendee Capacity: 300
Floor Size: 8,000 sq ft. of Venue Space
Number Of Rooms: 10
- Event Catering
- Professional Technical Assistance
- Post Meeting Activities at or Near Hotel